we are planning a three day family vacation in Switzerland in the coming June 2014. A family of 5 people with three kids, ranging from 16 to 8 years. Being on Europe tour twice but left Switzerland, as wanted to visit it with no other country.
Scenic beauty, admiring local culture and enjoying the mountains is what we all are looking for. Interested in staying at two or at the most three location and managing all our trips from those points. We are not museums types.
We also wish to hire a service apartment and not the usual hotels which could give us more freedom and space.
The rail routes and the river cruise are more on our preference list.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 बिसYahoo Mail 1888 260 2909 Reset Contact Yahoo Techh Careकूट
- 2 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 3 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Moscow Hotels
- 7 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 8 Spain in 2018
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 11 Rome Hotel
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 21 Rent in Rome
- 22 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?