Notices

Terrible Terminal 9

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 03:54 AM
John B.

Terrible Terminal 9

Does anyone know if this terminal at CDG is still in use for charters? Are there any plans to get rid of this cattle pen?

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 04:08 AM
chris

It has been recently renamed Terminal 3. And I agree it is a terrible terminal. Unfortunately it is still in use, particularly by the no-frills airlines.

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 05:06 AM
Jim

I agree. Terminal 3 (old T9) is abysmal. A warning if you fly EasyJet. It looks as if they are planning to make more use of this terminal not less! Another thing I find when using T3 is that you wait on the tarmac for ages whilst all the other planes get priority. I suppose you get what you pay for.

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 01:09 PM
John B.

I raised this question because my wife and I had taken charter flights and would never do so again if it required using Terminal 3. It's hot, crowded and nasty. Once we had boarded the bus that takes you to be planes and then returned to the terminal to queue once again. Unbelievable. The staff there are not part of any airline so that you have no recourse there. It must be sheer hell to work there.

Old Nov 16th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Dan

Really disapponted with European airports.
Packed, low ceilings, hot in the summer.
I'm now grateful O'Hare is my airport. Never thought I'd say that.