Reload this Page >

Teens in Cote d'azur

Search

Teens in Cote d'azur

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25th, 2003, 03:19 PM
kakiebell

Teens in Cote d'azur

I am travelling in June with two girl, 17 and 22. What city would they most enjoy--not quiet but fun with younger people. Beach is a plus also.

Old Oct 25th, 2003, 07:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Juan les Pins has tons of clubs &amp; discos. It also happens to have one of the best beaches. Consequently it gets very busy, loud &amp; hectic at night which <b>you</b> might not like. If you stay in Antibes, it's close by for them but saner for you The other option is St Tropez for all but a pain to get to from Nice airport. Post back if you want more info. You can look at provencebeyond.com for more info on the area.
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 01:36 AM

I will second that. Juan les Pins is a lot of fun. You can also stay in Golfe Juan, nearby and a little less busy.
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 07:39 AM

Tulips, isn't Golfe Juan all modern high rise condos? I've just passed through &amp; thought it very Miami beach-like, no?
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 09:32 AM

Well, some of it is like that, but I have often driven away from the sea, and both Juan les Pins and Golfe Juan have some lovely areas with villas there. Not sure about hotels in those neighbourhoods though. I recently drove from Juan les Pins les Pinedes area to Cap d'Antibes through some back roads, and thought it was a beautiful area, with lovely houses. And if you want to be in the middle of things, the Meridien in Juan les Pins is not a bad idea; all rooms have small balconies overlooking the sea, it has its own beach, and is right in the centre of town.
Old Oct 26th, 2003, 10:58 AM

Thanks for the info Tulips. I should mention for kakiebell one of my favorite places is Belle Rive in Juan les Pins. Have not stayed there but have gone for drinks &amp; dinner on their patio. It was where Zelda &amp; Scott Fitzgerald stayed. Very lovely smallish hotel &amp; in walking distance of all the action but Le Meridien may have more &quot;action&quot; for the girls.