szdfg

May 18th, 2001, 09:42 AM
zdfg

szdfg

zdfg

May 18th, 2001, 09:53 AM
zxcvb

This thread needs to be deleted, This is a family-safe web site, for goodness sake.

May 18th, 2001, 10:11 AM
xxx

Not to keep this posting going based on what zxcvb said, but what does this mean?

May 18th, 2001, 10:27 AM
s.fowler

You know it's people like xxx & zxcvb that keep these threads going, when we all know that szdfg is simply self-promoting his brand of Szeged paprika. Since Fodor's has a policy against commercial promotion on these forums I think they should remove this thread asap.

May 18th, 2001, 10:57 AM
Asap

You talkin' to me? Are YOU talkin' to ME??

May 18th, 2001, 11:01 AM
Justtrying

There is a thread on a related subject titled "dfgjh". I'll try to top it for you. It may help.

May 18th, 2001, 01:06 PM
xxx

You know, if Fodors would just give us timestamps, you wouldn't have to bother topping the "dfgjh" post. From now on, I'm going to mention the lack of timestamps in all of my posts until Fodor's gets the message.

May 18th, 2001, 01:12 PM
zdfg

As always, I consider all of your comments to be the kindest words of encouragement! I am emboldened to post with renewed frequency and vigor!

mjdkr,

XER

May 18th, 2001, 01:21 PM
jkhjk

As always on fodors, I am amazed at the breadth of opinions displayed here. I learn something every day on Fodors. All you sdflkdfl's and you other sooidopiopiaspf's are just wonderful.
Thanks so much for being U and for being so inspiring!
Thank U for sharingggggg.

May 18th, 2001, 01:50 PM
frth

szdfg is a little too salty for me. i perfer lemfg.

May 19th, 2001, 08:05 AM
Jwanna Goh

You people are culturally insensate! Unlike dfjgh, Zdfg is an actual place -- a Croatian island between Krk and Hvar. There is nothing scatological about the word in Croatian, although I admit that in Navajo it does refer to the spirit of an antisocial bird.

May 19th, 2001, 08:11 AM
cmt

I've been going there every summer since I was 12. So much for "undiscovered" places. Please don't tell too many people about my secret haven. And if you absolutely must go there, please, please don't ruin the scene and offend our eyes with your white sneakers, baseball caps, and I [heart] New York t-shirts!

May 19th, 2001, 08:14 AM
cmt

Silly, this is an acronym for a plan to reduce the population of Canada geese in the midlantic states of the USA, by reducing their comfort here thereby encouraging them to migrate. It stands for "Some zoos don't feed geese."

May 19th, 2001, 08:22 AM
cmt continued

But my neighbors love the geese and, upset my the plans of the local zoo to drive them out, they've been secretly feeding them. They keep bags of Purina Goose Chow stashed behind the spare tires and garden tools in their garage. Some local goose-haters broke in and stole the stuff. "SZDFG" is an acronym for the headline in the local paper: "Silly zoophobic dummies find garage."

May 19th, 2001, 06:37 PM
xxx

The zdfg was de best part of de turkey.
Sorry, my nose is all zdfed up, can't talk.

May 19th, 2001, 10:06 PM
soveryvery

All I have to say is, Funny the first time!