Need a small Info i have already purchased SWISS SAVER FLEXIPASS which is valid for 5 Days in a 1 Month . My First Day would be 02nd July and Lasy day would be 10th July 2012.
I would be using the pass on my first day tour when i reach Zurich airport and then take a train to Lucerne . I am planning to visit Mt Rigi on the same day if time permits.
On Day 2 i would NOT be using the swiss saver flexipass in the sense i would not marking the date.. However i would like to do Mt Titlis tour from Lucerne
Will i be given a 50% discount for the train from Lucerne to Engelberg since i already hold swiss pass and this date falls in between the first and last date?
Does the 50% discount also applied on Cable Car Rides and other excursion in mt titlis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 6 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 7 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 10 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 11 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia