Reload this Page >

Spain or back to Italy?

Search

Spain or back to Italy?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 05:00 AM
Sandi

Spain or back to Italy?

We have been to Tuscany twice and love it so much. But this year are considering a trip to Spain. Any opinions out there on our choice? We are very comfortable in Tuscany and a little nervous about exploring a new country but its such a big world we wonder if we should limit ourselves to going back again to Italy?Comments?

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Ira

Hi Sandi,<BR> Consider whether you are going on vacation or a school field trip.<BR> If you love Tuscany, keep going until you are bored, then go to Spain.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 05:16 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Sandi, I too am going back to Spain this year--over Holy Week. It is my 4th time to Spain after 11 trips to Italy.<BR>My comment to you is that Spain is really at least 4 itineraires by regions. Do not try to do it all on one trip. It takes about 6 weeks to see either Spain or Italy. Pick a region for your first trip--Andalusia is the obvious first choice. Do not go in the hot months--I like April and Oct.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 07:02 AM
Selena

We are going to Spain for the first time this fall. I feel like I am 2 timing Italy! It will be very hard for me to go to Europe without seeing Italy. I do want to see Spain and I am sure that once I am there that I will fall in love with Spain too....<BR>Please send a trip report when you return.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 07:30 AM
Davidx

Selena, I have e-mailed some of my notes to Sandi and you will be welcome as well if you want to e-mail me.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 08:26 AM
Davidx

I am getting to sound a trifle touched but your e-mail from me has just been returned, Sandi. Outlook Express is telling me your address has a 'permanent fatal error' so I am afraid you will have to e-mail me as well if you want the notes!