Spain - bullfight in Madrid or Sevilla

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25th, 2023, 01:11 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi! We are planning a trip to Madrid and southern Spain in early July. We would like to see a bullfight in Madrid or Sevilla. The site I understood one should go to for tickets in Madrid says they are not currently selling tickets on the site “due to circumstances beyond their control.” I’m not sure how to find out if and when there are bullfights in Madrid or Sevilla in early July and how to get tickets. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Old May 26th, 2023, 09:21 AM
Original Poster

Bullfight Tickets

Hi! We are planning a trip to Madrid and southern Spain in early July. We would like to see a bullfight in Madrid or Sevilla. The site I understood one should go to for tickets in Madrid says they are not currently selling tickets on the site “due to circumstances beyond their control.” I’m not sure how to find out if and when there are bullfights in Madrid or Sevilla in early July and how to get tickets. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Old May 26th, 2023, 11:08 AM
Forum Moderator

Your two threads were merged.

Note to members: The OP has legitimate questions and should not be criticized for asking.
Old May 26th, 2023, 01:16 PM

We saw a bullfight in Seville. It was easy to get tickets. We purchased them online, and i think they were sent to our hotel, as I recall.
https://www.taquillaoficial.com/eng/.../p-5-sale.html
It doesn't look like there are any fights scheduled for July in Seville. I don't see any in Madrid, either.

Pamplona has several scheduled: https://www.taquillaoficial.com/eng/...p-36-sale.html

I think many bullrings don't hold fights during July & August because it's too hot. I was told many people try to leave the cities during the hottest months.

From Google: "Bullfights are not held throughout the year, and depending on the location, the season generally runs from April – May through September – October."