I am planning a trip in early July to Germany and will be going to Berlin for work. Afterward, I wanted to go somewhere for a few days to have a short vacation. I am thinking about either Amsterdam or Prague. I can afford about 3-4 days maximum and will be traveling by myself (late 20s, single female from North America). I would like to take a train from Berlin rather than fly.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to which city would be better in this circumstances? I want somewhere where I am going to feel safe. Also, any suggestions on attractions or places to stay that are good for solo female travelers would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Iceland driving in March
- 7 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 ICELAND in February
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 The World's Greatest Churches
- 15 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 16 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 17 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 18 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 10 days in Portugal
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland