Reload this Page >

Sjoerd from Amsterdam

Search

Sjoerd from Amsterdam

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 02:33 PM
AntiSjoerd

Sjoerd from Amsterdam

Is a complete and utter imbecile! He doesn't even know how degrading his country is or what it has become and then screams to cover it up. You're better off asking advice from someone else.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 02:39 PM
Jerry

Hey pipe down. This is exactly where these message boards begin to deteriorate. If you don't like somebody then just pass on his post. Don't start a posting conflict. Please.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Drew Murray

I value Sjoerd's input. Long may it continue. His messages here helped us plan then enjoy a truly fantastic trip to Amsterdam.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Tom

I too have enjoyed reading Sjoerd's advice over the years about one of my favorite cities and one of my favorite countries. The only thing I would term as degrading around here is your absolute intolerance of all things which are different than you are accustomed. Why do you even travel anyway?

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 03:57 PM
Gillian

If you have an issue with something Sjoerd posted, why not reply to his thread and state your case coherently there, so everyone can understand what you're talking about? Otherwise, if you'll forgive me for saying so, you sound like a bit of a nutter. <BR><BR>Also, I do not understand how a country can be &quot;degrading&quot;. Degrading to whom, and in what manner?

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 04:20 PM
YouGottaBeKidding!

Here's another vote in support of Sjoerd and his many helpful, interesting posts. (Gee, it doesn't look like this is working out the way the original poster may have seen it playing out, does it?)

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Jim

The problem with Sjoerd is that he gives so much misinformation that he tries to pass off as accurate. As long as people recognize that, it can be shrugged off.