Sitges Public Transportation

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there a public bus system in the city of Siges? If so, does anyone know where I can find a map of the route?
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 12:59 PM

There is a public bus system in Sitges, but I don't know where you can find a map. Sorry!
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 01:35 PM

Yes, there is a sort of bus network albeit simple. e.g. there is a line that runs between the station and Hotel Terramare (spl.?). Try googling with key words such as Sitges and public bus. Perhaps, you might be lucky. Anyway,the center of it is so small, you almost don't need it unless you really want to go outside of it. Any particular route you are interested to know?
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 05:09 AM
Original Poster

yes, we will be staying in house located at
urbanización "La Levantina",
cp 08870, Sitges, Barcelona.
Since the house is at the top of a very steep hill we are oncerned about getting from the train station to the house after our journeys into Barcelona.
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 06:44 AM

Ok, It looks like that's not a distance you would want to do on foot, especially carrying a heavy lugguage. If you arrive at the train station, there are bus stops but in case there is no bus line to your place, you can take a taxi. Usually there are some waiting in front. I answered your other thread concerning transport Airport to Sitges. I wrote there was a direct bus line called Mon Bus (I wrote MonBlanc wrongly). With this, the bus wiill get you off in front of the tourist office so if you cannot find the info now, you can ask there. That's a possibility. If it turns out there is no bus line, you can take a taxi.