Reload this Page >

Sheraton Park Towers

Search

Sheraton Park Towers

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27th, 2002, 02:36 PM
Loren

Sheraton Park Towers

I can't believe no one mentions this hotel...It's large, seems to be in a good location, and is in the luxury collection of the Starwood properites...yet I can't find any "talk" about this hotel. Has anyone ever stayed here who visits this site???? <BR>Thanks for your help.

Old Sep 27th, 2002, 05:27 PM
xxxxx

If you had the sense to add the city the hotel is located in you might do better.

Old Sep 27th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Anon

Or even the country??<BR><BR>I *think* this place is in London. And Loren, if you do a text search here for "Hilton" you'll get several threads which mention it. (Yes, you'll have to check some which aren't the right Hilton, but the search function works best with only one or two word searches. Best would be "Hilton and whatevercity.") Try it.

Old Sep 27th, 2002, 06:52 PM
Anon

Actually, those searches would be for "Sheraton." Whatever. Some big, international chain....

Old Sep 27th, 2002, 08:12 PM
loren

i've searched....looking for information in LONDON on this hotel...it seems to be a good location and it's a Starwood Luxury hotel, but could only find it mentioned once or twice....no real information. No raves...no real comments... I just wonder who stays here...what there experience was...

Old Sep 28th, 2002, 10:59 AM
Andy

Loren- If this is the one in KNIGHTSBRIDGE, it is WONDERFUL-<BR>HUGE rooms- request one overlooking the COURTYARD not the street--<BR><BR>If there are 2 of you-and you request TWINS-you get 2 twin beds- LITERALLY--<BR><BR>It is NOT set up like a US SHERATON- NO DOUBLE/DOUBLES<BR><BR>Does NOT include breakfast or taxes and runs high=<BR><BR>Has nice bar in lobby=<BR><BR>NEXT to tube station and right across the street from HARRODS- AWESOME LOCATION== I LOVED IT!!!!<BR><BR>

Old Sep 28th, 2002, 11:53 AM
Bob C

Five Star hotel, cost around 250 pounds a night.