Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Please Please Please Please help me decide...will go with the london hotel that gets the most votes.

Please Please Please Please help me decide...will go with the london hotel that gets the most votes.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 03:28 PM
greg

My family and I are planning a trip to london. We are 2 adults and 2 children. We would like a hotel close to shopping and movie theaters and cafes. ALso, spacioud nicely decorated rooms are a must. The 5hotels within our budget areBR><BR>1- Millennium bailey's hotel<BR>2- The thistle selfridge hotel<BR>3- Hilton green park<BR>4- Hilton london mews<BR>5- Intercontinental churchil hotel<BR><BR><BR>Can you please rate these in orser of luxurious to most standard. Thanks so much for any help I will get.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 03:31 PM
sean

Greg-<BR>My favorite would be churchill,selfridge, hilton green park, hilton mews and lastly baileys.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 03:39 PM
JOdy

Weird!<BR><BR>My choice would be Baileys,Churchill, selfridge,green park, london mews.<BR><BR>but then I love south Kensington<BR><BR>And I have stayed in 3 out of 5

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 03:58 PM
liz

I would only stay at the London Hilton, aka on Green Park. The London Mews Hilton has tiny rooms. Selfridges anything is yuck and don't now the Churchill.

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 11:37 PM
xxx

I've never stayed at any of these hotels, but if you go to www.flyertalk.com and check out the forum for Hilton Hotels, you will see lots of negative things about Green Park. From what is posted there, the only positive thing about it is the location.