Search

seville-barcelona-granada

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seville-barcelona-granada

Hello

I want to thank you all who helped me with advices before my trip to Spain. I was there last week and had a great time.
Since some of you are often in this forum giving advice and I am not, I wanted just to make few comments.

Bus from Seville airport brings a person to station San sebastian but leaves for the airport from another area just on the street infront of the Alfonso hotel (it was 40 minutes late)

another point that I was not aware of is that when you buy a two way ticket on the bus you still have to go to the ticket counter on your way back to reserve a seat again, otherwise the bus driver will not let you on the bus.

As far as Seville i Stayed in Hosteria del Laurel in the barrio Santa Cruz next to everthing and the breakfast included was great and it was very clean 85 euros for 3 people.
In Barcelona, hotel Gran Via is on the main street next to Plaza Cataluna, great location, hotel is very clean with free internet, very pretty patio, and a salon 95 euros.

Macia Plaza in Granada was in great location, clean , not pretty but 48 euros.

Please warn people from pick pockets. I was in a shoe store when an American girl who tried on a shoe, had her bag stolen.

In a bar, a guy, bend over to get his change that fell on the floor and left the wallet for a second on the counter and it dissappered.

all the best to all of you

madi

Having a pouch on me was most helpful.