Santorini Hotel--booking tomorrow!

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 05:48 PM
Peter

Santorini Hotel--booking tomorrow!

Hello all!<BR><BR>Me and my wife (30&28) are about to book Canaves I for three days--tomorrow. It was recommended by our travel agent and looks beautiful in pictures. Has anyone stayed there recently? Any feedback? I did a search on the site and there were only a couple of postings from 1999. We're looking for a great view and good service, as well as clean facilities.<BR>Thanks!

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Mia

Looks great! Go for it!

Old Aug 14th, 2002, 06:18 AM
Mia

Looks great! Go for it!

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Garynfla

This is in reference to the previous post to this subject. After several tour companies, I decided to book with Eugenia at Aegean Med tours.Eugenia was extremely prompt to not only meet my every need but was also the best price. She has to be the most thorough, and knowledgeable tour operator to Greece.<BR>(offices in Ney York and Athens) Two out of three resorts I chose to stay at knew her personally and also upgraded me to superior suites at no additional cost.This is a anniversary trip for me and it is a very special occassion and I wanted everything to be very nice. Although this is my first trip to Greece I feel confident in booking through her company.She met and exceded my every need.My trp is Oct 2-oct 12th and you all can expect a very detailed review of my trip on a daily basis. Bottom line she knows her business and has won my confidence.Just to add two of the suites she was able to upgrade me into have computers in the room and I will give you all a daily review of my trip as it progresses.Best of luck in your research and trips..<BR>Gary Woodall<BR>Fort lauderdale

Old Aug 17th, 2002, 09:05 PM
garynfla

P.S. Thanks to all of you that personally e-mailed me with all of your insight. This is a wonderful place to fing incredible travel info thanks to all who post here!! Thank you very much.

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 10:22 AM
anitafla

Gary,<BR><BR>Do you know where Aegean Med is located in NY or do you have their phone number?I would like to call them, however,they do not have a website.<BR><BR>Thanks.

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 01:58 PM
traveler

ttt

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 02:49 PM
garynfla

http://www.aegeanmedtours.com<BR><BR> the lady I used was Eugenis and wow was she excellent and well connected in Greece..

Old Sep 13th, 2002, 03:21 PM
Anita

Gary,<BR><BR>Thanks - I just e-mailed them.