s.fowler - elvira

Dec 27th, 2000, 08:42 AM
elvirafan

s.fowler - elvira

is that a picture of the one and only Elvira (of fodors fame) on your web page - www.ntsource.com/~dhfsbf19/europe98/trip.htm

Dec 27th, 2000, 08:55 AM
blah

If it is then I now know not to listen to a word Elvira says about fashion etc...

Look at that Hair MY GOD!!!

Dec 27th, 2000, 09:06 AM
elvira

Not moi - never been to that part of the world nor met s.fowler (both are sorely lacking lacks). Blah, glad to see the holiday spirit is still among us.

Dec 27th, 2000, 09:15 AM
Thyra

Not to worry Elvira, those pictures showed up so tiny on my monitor they could have been Cameron Diaz or someone from the Survivor cast for all I could tell. Your persona won't suffer even if it does erroniously get out that these are of you.

Dec 27th, 2000, 09:40 AM
Nigel

Ok Elvira, fess up.....just who are Nata and Klara? Huh? Come on you can tell us......

Dec 27th, 2000, 11:50 AM
s.fowler

Folks -- calm down. [Dr. Betty... the tranquilizer gun???]

Elvira, Nata and Klara are our 3 young eastern european friends that I have talked about from time to time. Elvira is the Magyar and I think her hair is JUST FINE

Jan 15th, 2001, 12:40 PM
Dr. Betty

Okay. I've got the tranquilizer gun out of storage, OOOPS, just shot myself...am drifting, drifting, drifting far far far away, hopefully to Europe or beyond remember I love you all b o n v o ..aaahhge

Jan 15th, 2001, 12:49 PM
ferfi admirer

Elvira - I was page snopping (hoping to place a face with a name) and found a picture of an Elvira in Pecs - is that you? Is there a direct train from Budapest to Pecs?

Jan 15th, 2001, 01:39 PM
s.fowler

Once More!

The Elvira in Pecs is my young Hungarian friend. She has nada..zero...zip.. to do with our own "Elvira." {and she pronounces it El-veer-a, not El-vye-ra]

And yes there are frequent trains from Budapest to Pecs. On the IC trains it talks about 3 hours. As I have posted elsetimes here, Pecs is a pretty nifty place to visit. Fortunately there are no elephants.