Reload this Page >

Rome Pantheon View Hotel

Search

Rome Pantheon View Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 02:16 AM
guy

Rome Pantheon View Hotel

Anybody stayed at the Pantheon View hotel in Rome? Whats it like???

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 05:36 AM
xxx

I tried searching for the name of the hotel you mention on the web. I do not find it. And I've never heard of a Rome hotel with the name of Pantheon View. Is this the correct name or it really does not exist?

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 07:48 AM
Nancy

Assuming the hotel you named is in the immediate area of the Pantheon, I have to tell you that I wasn't much impressed with the area around the Pantheon. I think that there are any number of "neighborhoods" better for lodging. Of all of my walking throughout Rome, I thought that area seemed far "less safe" although I never had any specific uneasiness anyplace else.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 07:59 AM
Italophile

Have to disagree with Nancy. Never for a minute felt unsave in the Pantheon area, day or night. Anyone else?

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 07:59 AM
Italophile

Oops, make that "unsafe."

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 08:02 AM
loveit

Without a doubt, the Pantheon area is the most centrally located and desirable location for a tourist stay. It is surrounded by nice shops, churches and restaurants. I can't imagine why anyone would find it unsafe.

Old Jun 27th, 2002, 12:00 PM
Barb

If you mean the Pantheon View B&B, I stayed there last Sept. and really enjoyed it. the location was the best and yes, it's a wonderful area. I never once felt unsafe there, even at night. The Pantheon at night is awesome. This B&B is small, only 4 rooms I believe. It's on the 3rd or 4th floor of an old building and there is a tiny elevator. Very clean, friendly owner and manager. I tried to make reservations in Jan. for this Sept. and they were already booked.