I am taking my first trip to Italy this summer and I can't wait! Here is my itinerary:
12 - 15 August: Rome
16 - 19 August: Florence
20 - 22 August: Venice
23 - 25 August: Paris
I have booked my accommodation and I am travelling by train between destinations.
Firstly, as I have never been to Italy before, what are your recommendations of places to see and where to go? I enjoy food, drink and soaking up the atmosphere. Ticking things off a to do list is not my idea of holiday heaven.
Secondly, as a solo female traveller (29), does anyone have anyone have any ideas what I can do of an evening? I am staying in hostels mainly and I am sure that I will meet other people whilst I am there but I don't want to miss out on the evening time just because I am travelling alone and I also want to be safe.
Any advice / tips appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 8 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Keukenhaf
- 11 Netherlands- Texel
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Sleep at Heathrow
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy
Rome - Florence - Venice - Paris :: 2 weeks, solo female traveller