Reload this Page >

Restaurants in Santorini & Mykonos

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:25 PM
Christian

Hi<BR><BR>I'll be in Santorini and Mykonos in three weeks, are there any restaurants that I should not miss? Any specially romantic restaurant in each island? <BR><BR>thanks<BR><BR>Christian

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 06:01 AM
Sue

Santorini:<BR> 1. Fira--Selene, at sunset<BR> 2. Oia-- Restaurant 1800, at sunset<BR><BR>Mykonos: Yves Klein Bleu, just couple of streets back in the "maze" from harbor; this was in 1997; assume it is still there. Had the best porcini risotto there and loved the ambience.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 08:56 AM
Susan

I thought that 1800 was lovely, but the service was definitely lacking. When we were ready for the bill, we must have waited a good hour. I think it was delivered to the people at the next table. When they said it wasn't theirs, the waiter took it away instead of giving it to us. We tried to explain that it was probably ours, but no one was listening! <BR><BR>Also ate at Selene - I was actually more impressed by it than 1800. Food was equally good, service was good and the view was amazing. (We didn't have a table with a view at 1800.)

Old Apr 25th, 2002, 03:52 PM
Erica B

In Mykonos, Chez Maria was a favorite. Beautiful/romantic garden setting, fabulous food and great service.<BR><BR>If you find yourself in the Kamari Beach area of Santorini, Camille Stefani is another lovely place to dine.<BR><BR>Have a great time!<BR>

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 03:31 AM
Ronnie

You cant miss "Melina's Restaurant" in Santorini, very romantic, right on the beach and has the best food.