Residenza Cellini hotel in Rome

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 08:46 AM
cindy

Residenza Cellini hotel in Rome

Does anyone have any information/comments on this hotel? Thanks<BR><BR>

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 09:37 AM
Marj

Do a text search here on 'Cellini', lots of great domments come up for this hotel. It sounds like a find!

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Marj

oops...i can't type, it should be comments not domments.

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 05:16 PM
Sandra

My husband &amp; I spent a lovely week in Rome from November 29-December7, 2002. <BR>We stayed in The Residenza Cellini and it was one of the high lights of our trip. This charming, upscale and friendly place is located in a central and safe neighborhood, in walking distance to many important sites and very close to the Repubblica metro. <BR>The little hotel is elegantly appointed. The rooms are quiet, clean and beautifully decorated and the Jacuzzi in our bathroom was heavenly especially after a long day of site seeing. <BR>They also offer a nice breakfast with great coffee and there are fresh flowers in the common areas. Our room even had a small balcony with blooming flowers.<BR>The staff, including the owners Barbara and her brothers Donato &amp; Gaetano, is pleasant, helpful and genuinely care about their guest.<BR>If you like small charming hotels, Residenza Celline is the place to stay in Rome.<BR><BR>

Old Jul 30th, 2003, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ttt