Recently bought train tickets from Seville to Barcelona and when selecting seats didn't think too much, but now I've realised that half of seats are facing backwards and my wife hates it. We bought Turista P+ which allowed us to select seats.
Is it possible to check somewhere if our seats will be facing backwards and if true then change seats? Trip is still 3 months away so hopefully we can change our seats.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Scotland ideas
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 8 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 tinnitus
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 London vacation rental agency
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 land vs river cruise
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches