Notices

Private Guides, Livorno and Rome

Old May 4th, 2002, 08:14 PM
Allison

Private Guides, Livorno and Rome

Will be sailing on the Splendor of the Seas June 30th. Would like to book private guides for Livorno to go to Pisa and Lucca. Have seen Florence many times. Would also like to hire a guide for Rome. There are 7 of us traveling together, 3 of which are teenagers with short attention spans. Any suggestions?

Old May 28th, 2002, 05:24 AM
ttt

to the top

Old May 28th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Jan

For Rome you should try the three amigos, we used them 2 months ago and the kids loved it,they took us to the bone Church and the Catacombs by public transport which was also fun.
[email protected] to e-mail them, I don't think they have a website. We paid 80 euro for 3 hours. Have fun in Rome, I'm jealous!

Old May 28th, 2002, 07:29 AM
Marysue Bacon

I own/run Italian Renaissance Travel (www.italyarttrips.com) and I book private guides for Italian cities daily. I have spent days with every guide I recommend-- the best by far for Rome is Danielle Hunt. Her website is www.rome-tours.com. Her email is [email protected]. She know absolutely everything and explains it all to you with such great enthusiasim and energy you would swear you have been to the NY theater. I whole heartedly recommend her for adults and teen-agers alike. Note - she is very popular and therefore very busy, you would need to book asap. I grew up in Rome so I know something about the city, but she showed me more than I could ever have imagined!! Enjoy "La mia Roma".

Old May 28th, 2002, 12:45 PM
Massimiliano

Dear Allison, I am an authorized guide of Rome. I run the site www.romaculta.com. Please give a look atr it to get an idea of my proposals. You will be enthusiastic.