A quick background: our 'original' plan was to fly into Prague - train to Vienna - train to Croatia. We decided to cut out Prague and fly into Vienna so that we could spend more time in Prague (we wanted one other country, which is why we chose Vienna to visit for a short time). It turns out one of our fellow travelers really wants to do Prague.
So after planning for 2 weeks, changing schedules around, I'm at a loss as to the best way to do this. Our dates are set: 7/17 to Prague. 7/28 fly out of Split (open jaw ticket).
I realize it's a crazy, fast trip, but that is the way it's going to have to be. So with that being said we are thinking of staying in prague for 2 nights, then training to Vienna for 2 nights and then onto Zagreb - hitting Castle area in nothern Zagreb and ending in Split. We will rent a car once leaving Zagreb. Does it make more sense to fly from Prague to Zagreb and cut-out the 2 nights in Vienna and taking the train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 Rome Hotel
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 16 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 17 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 18 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?