Prague Hotels

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:46 AM
nancy

Prague Hotels

Want to be by the Bridge - any suggestions for hotels?

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 06:52 AM
Marc David Miller

If you take a few moments to look at the older Czech postings you will see several mentioned.

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:25 AM
Leslie

When I was in Prague in November, I stayed at Na Kampe 15 (House at the Charles Bridge) in Mala Strana. The hotel is 50 meters from the Charles Bridge, and I had a gorgeous view of the bridge and the Old Town.

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 12:05 PM
Joe

Message: We stayed at the Pension Dietzenhofer in 1997. It was a charming place in Mala Strana. It backs on to Kampa Island so altogether a great location, and the hosts were very helpful. The husband speaks fluent English and the wife some English and good French. The price then was under $100 for a large room with private bath.

Old Feb 3rd, 2002, 12:47 PM
Brian and Paula

My wife and I were in Praque last May and we stayed at the Hotel Clementin in Old Town. We highly reccomend it!! Newly refurbished, lovely atmosphere, PERFECT location, low prices for the area, extremely friendly staff, etc.... You can't go wrong with this place. The website is (http://www.clementin.cz/). We have been all over teh world and Prague is one of our favorite places. We are off to Italy and Greece this year. Bon Voyage!!

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 08:14 AM
Filip

I would kindly like to invite you to our sites www.athos.cz
Athos is our favorite musketeer, but also reservation service for Prague
hotels, pensions, apartments, hostels in all price categories. Interactive
map with search, private tours, transfers, car rental, guide with photos and more.
Thank you.
Kind regards from Prague Filip

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 12:35 AM
tttt

tt

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 06:20 AM
don

A hotel that has been recommended to me but I have not been to is the U Krize, right in front of the funicular that goes up to the castle. The rooms look very spacious and clean from their web site ( sorry I don't remember what it is). The price is very reasonable.

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:56 AM
kc

Hotel Sax in Mala Strana, nice location, nice rooms.