Search

paris restaurants

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paris restaurants

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for good restaurants(moderately priced-approx 50 us dollars per person),cafes, bars and lounges in paris. It is our first time over there.Please advice!!!

Thank you
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
You might want to say in which area of Paris you will be.
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 03:31 AM

THere are many many threads here recommending HUNDREDS of Paris restaurants in all parts of Paris. You might do a search, for "restaurants in the 7th" for example and see what might be of interest.
It is easy enough to get anywhere in Paris from wherever you are staying.
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 08:19 AM
dmlove

As a starting point, you might want to read the thread entitled "Paris, mid-Sept. to mid-Oct."

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 08:45 AM

what is that price for? Because no bar or lounge should be that expensive if you just order a drink. That price for lunch shouldn't be a big problem. If you want that price for a complete dinner (several courses) including wine, that is another story, as dinner is often more expensive than lunch and that is a modest budget for all that. It is certainly possible, though (I would call that a cheap or lower-end budget for a complete dinner with wine, not moderate, though, as that is only 33 euro.

Any of the bistros in the "Bistro et Cie" company are in that budget, though, and are pretty safe bets. I've eaten at several and always enjoyed the meal. I think their pricing is really good for what it includes.
http://www.bistrocie.fr

Many cafes will be in the budget (hundreds of them), so it's hard to suggest one without knowing where you will be. But I think you can assume that all but the most expensive cafes, and in such areas as the Champs-Elysees), will be in your budget.