Paris Navigo Passes

Old Oct 29th, 2019, 01:59 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paris Navigo Passes

We will be arriving in Paris on a Tuesday and leaving the following Tuesday. I will be buying the Navigo Decouverte which expires at midnight on Sunday. Am I able to add individual tickets or a carnet for our travels on Monday and Tuesday to the ND pass?
Thanks!
Old Oct 29th, 2019, 03:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Moved from Technical Support to Europe Forum
Old Oct 29th, 2019, 06:54 PM

Paris by Train - a great resource - states that it is now possible to add up to two day passes to your Navigo Decouverte card, which should meet your needs.
Old Oct 29th, 2019, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Floridacouple View Post
We will be arriving in Paris on a Tuesday and leaving the following Tuesday. I will be buying the Navigo Decouverte which expires at midnight on Sunday. Am I able to add individual tickets or a carnet for our travels on Monday and Tuesday to the ND pass?
Thanks!
You can load a day pass on your navigo.
Old Oct 29th, 2019, 11:28 PM

If you are leaving Paris through CDG, you might load a zone 1-5 weekly pass for your second week as it will include the RER B to the airport. This can be done anytime after Thursday but this will unlikely be the cheapest option.

If you just want to use tickets t+ to move about Paris on Monday and Tuesday, you will need to either purchase individual tickets t+ at 1.90€ or ten at 16.90€. Tickets t+ may only be electronically loaded onto the Navigo Easy pass (2€), ten so loaded will cost 14.90€.
Old Oct 30th, 2019, 08:24 AM

In case that is not clear, and it may not be to someone who doesn't know Paris metro tickets/passes that well, the answer to your question is NO.

You can only add Navigo day passes to it, which isn't a bad idea usually, that is the same as the Mobilis day pass ticket which is unlimited travel for one day and costs about 7.5 euro for zones 1-2. But if you only want a few tickets, no, you cannot add them.
Old Oct 31st, 2019, 04:15 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for your help!
Old Nov 1st, 2019, 04:01 AM
Original Poster

I did my initial research using parisbytrain.com website and agree it is very useful. Duh, we leave on Tuesday and will be spending Monday night at a hotel near Roissypole. Looks like I'll only need a Navigo or Mobilis one day pass (1-5 zone) or individual tickets for Monday.

Merci all and looking forward to visiting Paris at Christmastime!