paris-months rental

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 01:58 PM
ed

paris-months rental

Went to Paris for the first time last month and fell in love with it. Now want to go back next summer for a month.are there such things as apartments, condos, timeshares etc. ,as there here, that one can rent cheaper than staying in a hotel for that length of time?
Thanks

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 06:18 PM
Deborah

Check out www.aperfecttour.com and go to rentals and then Paris. You'll see apartments for rent. Great location.

Old Apr 26th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Nancy

I rented a studio apt for a month last May in the 7th and it was perfect. I wanted the convenience of an apartment, having a kitchen and washer/dryer combo. Check out RentParis.com. They have apts all over Paris. I booked via e-mail and a couple of really nice guys run the company and were very responsive.

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 11:57 AM
daphne

Nancy - What company did you use? .www.lodgis.com/ has a lot of apts on their site with photos. If you use www. citidines.com/ you get a lower rate for renting for 29 days or more.

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 11:59 AM
daph

Sorry, it's citadines

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 03:06 PM
Nancy

The company is called RentParis. I learned about it from a friend who got an incredible deal ($1,000/mo) a couple of years ago. When I inquired, the price had gone up to $1,650 (I'm sure they realized it was way underpriced) but was still a good deal from all other sites I checked. The location was perfect being one block over from Rue Cler and I was staying alone for a couple of the weeks. The metro was so close and a lot to see just walking around a "real" neighborhood. In all my wanderings, I would again prefer the 7th altho' I really like the Marais area. When I rented, other friends rented from them at the same time for a week in the Marais and the apartment was very nice. Another thing I like about the company was that I could call a cell phone if I had a problem (the power went out twice due to a faulty toaster) and I got immediate response.