Paris in November

Sep 24th, 2007, 08:12 PM
KWP
Original Poster

Paris in November

My husband and I will be in Paris for 4 nights mid November. What suggestions do you have for this time of year? We enjoy museums on a limited basis.
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:53 AM

Anything you can do in other months, you can do in November. If you haven't been to Paris before you'll want to see the major sites, Notre dame , Eiffel Tower, Louvre, etc. Also in mid-Nov. there is a huge antiques fair at Bastille, street markets, just to see the beautiful foods, free concerts, and new exhibits at several museums. we go to Paris every Oct-Nov and never have enough time , even though we usually stay 2 or more weeks at a time.
Sep 25th, 2007, 03:54 AM
BKP

Jody -- do you have a website/info for that antiques fair?
Sep 25th, 2007, 05:07 AM

I sure do. It's nov 8-18th. If you click on the invitation link on the left side of the page , they'll send you free tickets. Which just reminded me I have to do it!

http://www.joel-garcia-organisation.fr/salon_40.html

Sep 25th, 2007, 05:20 AM

Because we are leaving shortly for Paris, we would not get the tickets by mail (they send about two weeks prior to the show)before we left. You can now print your own tickets from the web site. I needed a bit of their help to do it, but it worked just fine.