People on the Italy and France boards have been really helpful. I'm wondering if anyone can give me some quick feedback on two Paris VRBOs.
My partner and I will be in Paris for three weeks in July-Aug. We both work from home on laptops while we travel. One of our pleasures in visiting Paris will be exploring Patricia Wells's favorite restaurant picks: http://www.patriciawells.com/restaurant_picks
Many of these are located in the 6th, 7th, and 11th Arrondissements.
Here are the two flats we're considering:
Metro Hotel de Ville, 2BR/1BA, 485 sq ft: http://www.vrbo.com/106316
Metro Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, 2BR/2BA, 1200 sq ft: http://www.vrbo.com/290491
I'm inclined to go with the Arrondissement 9 flat because I love space, but am wondering if all the metro-riding to get to dinner is going to be a drag.
Any quick responses would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Current plan for March trip
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga