I need some advice in regards to a trip we are starting to plan. We want to visit the following:
This will be our third trip to europe so I feel comfortable navigating, renting cars, booking flights, hotels etc. I guess my big question is how do you think best to set up the order of these cities (Munich will be Sept. 21st and 22nd) to best get us in and out in major airports (We are from the Tampa Bay area in FL). I have been playing around on Orbitz and priceline, but just find this part of the planning frusturating, so wanted to reach out! We are planning on driving from Munich through Austria for Vienna and Salzburg, but aren't sure where would be best to fly in and out of.
If you have general travel advice we would love to hear it as well!
We have 13 days to do it in. I know everyone will have their opinions on how we can't do it in that time frame, etc, but we always spend about 2-3 days in each city when we do a trip and it has been great. We have to work with what we have! I appreciate all your comments, but not if they are negative!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 South of France
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Dubrovnik
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 19 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 20 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 21 Driving
- 22 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 23 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip