Newspapers online

Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:15 PM
Daniel

Newspapers online

Newspapers are a good source for information and articles online. I just read articles about Dresden and the Pennines Way in Sydney Herald Tribune (www.shm.com.au). I have also found some good British newspapers like www.telegraph.co.uk (the Daily/Sunday Telegraph), www.timesonline.co.uk (the London Times/Sunday Times, www.guardian.co.uk and the Observer.co.uk, and the telegraph.co.uk for the Daily/Sunday Telegraph. The only American paper I have found so far is www.washingtonpost.com. Any suggestions?

Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:24 PM
KenCT

Go to the Internet Public Library http://www.ipl.org Scroll down and click on "Newspapers." There you will find newspapers from all over the world, and every state in the US.

Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:31 PM
bettyk

Try www.johnnyjet.com. Loads of travel links including the travel sections of major newspapers.

Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:55 PM
jeanne

Newspapers at MyGO.com
http://www.mygo.com/newspapers.html

Links to all major newspapers in the US. If the one you want isn't there, click on the button at the bottom and it will bring up all the states...click on any state for all the online papers in that state.

Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:00 PM
StCirq

Daniel: You might want to check out www.nytimes.com - you have to register, but it's free.