Reload this Page >

Need a hotel for three friends in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 10:48 AM
Carol

I'm going with two other female co-workers to Paris between 10-12 and 10-16 and we want a nice hotel in the general 4/5th arr. "tourist" area that will work for the three of us (prefer 3 twins...) for 250 euros or less...suggestions? thanks...<BR>

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 11:04 AM
Parisluv

I am leaving tomorrow, will stay at the Hotel Saint Louis (on Ile St Louis, 4e)and there are three of us in their room with an "extra bed" for the 3rd person. I'll let you know how that turns out. It's 195 a night, and comes very highly recommended.

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 12:37 PM
beth

try hotel st paul de marais. Good location and I believe they have a few small triples, or for that rate you could probably also get a single and a double.<BR>www.hotel-paris-marais.com

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 01:46 PM
xxx

Try Hotel du Bourg Tibourg (email address available in Michelin guide). Not sure of the bed situation, but they do have large doubles in the $250 range.

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Minnie

You'll be lucky to find anything at all for mid-October at this late date. So, you'd best find yourselves a room as quickly as possible. In Paris, nearly always when a hotel has "triple" rooms the beds are three twins. So, just look for a hotel with triples. The one where we always stay has them, but I just checked and they are booked solid for the entire month of October.

Old Aug 14th, 2002, 01:23 PM
Karen

In May we stayed at the Hotel Europe St. Severin, in the 6th. We had a triple. It was large (by Paris standards) and meant to accomodate 3 (not 2 with an extra bed pulled in). It is supposedly a 2star hotel, however, it had air conditioning, TV (with cable), phone in the room, elevator, breakfast room and bar downstairs. It is about a block from the St. Michel metro stop. We were quite pleased and the price was well under 250 a night.<BR>The website is:<BR>www.hotel-paris-severin.com/index.htm<BR>