Mill Houses Tradditional Studio

Feb 28th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Original Poster

Mill Houses Tradditional Studio

Hi everyone, my partner and I are heading to Greece in early Apr and I'm wondering if reservations on the islands are essential at that time? We came across the webpage of Mill Houses Tradditional Studio in Firostefani but we can't seem to find any reviews on that place. Any chance someone here knows about it?
Feb 28th, 2006, 08:21 AM

Reservations aren't necessary in April because it's the beginning of the season and no hotel will be full.

Did you notice on their website that the Mill Houses does't open until April 16th? I suspect that you can't find reviews because they're new.
Feb 28th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for your response, brotherleelove. This was the URL that we came upon and they have a special rate before 16 Apr:

santonet.gr/hotels/millhouses/

Well, I suppose we'll be the first few to check out the place then! *fingers crossed*
Feb 28th, 2006, 08:36 PM

Hi

Nah, they've been around for awhile. Their website is http://www.millhouses.gr. We stayed at the Grotto Villas which was in front of them. I didn't have a look inside them but I must admit I was seriously thinking of staying there - quite a unique experience. They also own a well stocked liquor store across the street. I met the owners there and they seemed pleasant enough. Just make sure you get a room with a caldera view. The sunset will blow your mind! Firostefani is a handy and quiet location - easy stroll to Fira.

Have fun you lucky so and so's!
Feb 28th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the link to their website and your feedback about the place! I'm so looking forward to it now... four weeks and counting...