March 5 Fodorites in Ft. Lauderdale

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Reposting this with date and locale in the title in hope of snagging folks who might be in or traveling to this area to stop by and participate. So far I think we have poochie, wren, Patrick, Judyrem, LilMsFoodie, beachbarbie and me scheduled to be here (each with whatever guest(s) they're traveling with). We've set a 3 p.m. start time and I've offered our condo meeting room in Pompano Beach for the venue. I'll furnish chili and muffalettas and others have promised beer, wine, and snacks. Budman has graciously offered to send a couple of bottles of his private label for us to taste. Anyone coming should contact me directly at valdisvikmanis (at sign) comcast.net for specific address and directions to our place which is on the intracoastal waterway in Pompano Beach, just north of Ft. Lauderdale.
Old Feb 6th, 2005, 08:20 AM

Sounds like a plan!!! I love it when a plan comes together;-).
Old Feb 19th, 2005, 05:28 PM

Hi Julie, I am having a problem with Microsoft Outlook, and I can't reply to my messages. If you see this, I want to let you know that we are planning to attend the GTG. Thanks for your message!
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Original Poster

Great. And I see you're planning a trip that will take you through Brittany and parts of the Loire so we'll have plenty to talk about. We enjoyed Fougeres. i'll try to find my notes re: cute lunch place there.
Old Feb 23rd, 2005, 09:14 AM

Mom, I wish we were going to be in Pompano so we could join the fun. For all of you lucky enough to be in the area - enjoy the warm days and Mom's REALLY YUMMY muffalettas. We'll be thinking of you in the cold north of the Twin Cities.