Search

Louvre Tour Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3rd, 2019, 12:02 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Louvre Tour Suggestions

Hello,
Suggestions, please, for a private or semi-private tour (8-10 ppl, max) for 3 adults.
In English, 3 hours max.
We have been to the Louvre before, but it's been ages, and I'd like to hear an expert's view.
One company offered an evening tour which sounded interesting.
Thank you!
-MJ
Old Oct 3rd, 2019, 12:35 PM

The Louvre offers such tours itself, in case you didn't know. Of course there are limited times for the English tours, but they have them (2 per day). I don't know how many people are on them, probably more than 8-10, though.

That's all I know of that, but at least those are cheap, only 12 euro pp.

I've heard good things about Context travel tours but no way would I pay over 100 euro pp, I don't care how much of an expert you are.
Old Oct 3rd, 2019, 03:35 PM

We have used Context Travel for several of their small group tours and they were excellent. We did a small group tour of the Louvre also but I can’t recall if we used Context or someone else. We have limited art knowledge and find these tours to be excellent as they point out things and interesting facts we never would have know. I have not used them but have heard good things about City Wonders and their Louvre tour. Enjoy!