Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Looking for a message board geared for travel with kids

Jan 31st, 2009, 05:42 AM
Original Poster

Hi,
I love this message board and have used it for years to gather info and advise on our travels. However, now that we find ourselves traveling more and more with our young son, I often wonder if there is a message board where people swap advise on traveling with kids: stroller accessible destinations, family friendly accomodations, kids friendly restaurants, etc. If anyone knows of such a site, could you please let me know? Many thanks.
Jan 31st, 2009, 09:14 AM

I had seen that kind of information shared here often. Just ask in the title of your post.
Jan 31st, 2009, 09:32 AM

TripAdvisor has a sub-forum about family travel: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum...ly_Travel.html

Lonely Planet's ThornTree has a sub-forum entitled "Kids To Go": http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntre...spa?forumID=37
Jan 31st, 2009, 09:36 AM

As suggested above, if you search under "stroller" or "kid" or "toddler" on this board (or in the Fodors Smart Travel Tips board) there is a lot of advice. www.familytravelforum.com is also good.
Jan 31st, 2009, 02:13 PM

www.disboards.com is another website with some good family stuff. Obviously, they are geared to Disney, but if you check out the other areas, there is information on Universal, cruises, etc. Some of the Disney specific advice is also good for generic destinations.
Jan 31st, 2009, 06:28 PM

Even though it is not the focus of Fodor's LOTS of people travel with their families. I maintain, all you have to do is ASK!