london luton airport

Feb 13th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Original Poster

london luton airport

i want to travel from london to madrid via easyjet, luton airport. thinking of bying a wednesday 6:50am departing flight and returning at 23:10 on a saturday. will the greenline coach run at these times or will the thameslink rail work better.

thank you for your information
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:19 AM

Hi,
You can get all the info you need on the Luton site.

http://www.london-luton.co.uk/

Good luck

Feb 14th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Original Poster

yes, thank you I've been to the website however I wanted more practical information from someone who has done the trip or has first hand knowledge regarding the coach or raillink and the times.

again thank you,
Feb 15th, 2004, 04:56 AM

When we went to Luton early morning (I'd assume you'd have to leave central London no later that 4 AM), we found it a little scarey with few early morning departures and having to make two connections. We called a car service (mini cab company) and they agreed to take us and our luggage for 45 pounds. They arrived as promised (they suggested how long we should allow) and delivered us right to the departures at Luton. It was SO worth it.
Feb 15th, 2004, 02:00 PM

Hi,

I've never used any of the bus transfers but I've used the Thameslink rail service a few times without any problems.

However, I haven't travelled at the times you are considering & I think you should think very carefully about Patrick's suggestion.

Jim