Reload this Page >

London Elizabeth or Bryanston Court ?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 10:49 AM
New Bee

Any views about London Elizabeth or Bryanston Court ?

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 11:04 AM
s.fowler

We stayed at teh Bryanston Court ten years ago -- it is still a "best western" -- which means about 3 stars with certain amenities. <BR> <BR>My memory is that the public rooms were very Brish "clubby" and comfortable. The rooms were, well "best western" - clean, appropriately fitted, but not very charming. <BR> <BR>The hotel is about 2 blocks from the Marble Arch tube stop. We didn't find that a very convenient station. There were oodles of Indian restaurants in the 'hood. We'd stay there again, but currently we either want more charm or less $$$. It's a good solid choice and you certainly wouldn't be sorry. I'm sorry this is so tepid -- it's been 10 years!

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 11:19 AM
charles

Try Strand Palace. Stayed there quite a while ago. Not sure how it is now.

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 11:38 AM
Thyra

Hi There, sorry I can't speak from personal experience, but the Rants and Raves section of this forum has some very nice reviews of the London Elizabeth and based upon them, and it's wonderful location... (I always stay near Hyde Park since I enjoy joggin there in the mornings) I have decided upon booking there for our Spring 02 London Trip. <BR> <BR>

Old Oct 15th, 2003, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My husband and I will stay at the Bryanston Court when we return from Malta the first week on Nov. We will stay for 2 days before returning to the states. I would like some information on this hotel.

[email protected]