London and advise from smart travellers

Jun 24th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Original Poster

London and advise from smart travellers

Dear Ben,
Thank you very much. Your message has provided awesome information! I'm going to London August 1st through 10th and I am planning to spend 2-3 days in Paris. This is my first trip there, and although I studied the History of London and have a good plan as to how spend these 10 days, any tips and advise would be greatly appreciated.

Jun 25th, 2004, 04:20 AM

Hi
Are you addressing this message to Ben Haines--if so, putting his name in the title might help catch his attention.
Actually, if this is so I'm glad you've heard from him, I was starting to wonder about his absence here.

Have you clicked on Destinations above and seen the fodors info on London and Paris?

I have files on those two cities, including some credited contributions cribbed from Mr Haines; if you'd like to see them, email me at
[email protected]
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:26 AM

Since Mr. Haines always includes his email address with posts, I'd assume you could also email him directly at
[email protected]

But from a post of just a month ago titled "Visiting London" http://www.fodors.com/forums/threads...2&tid=34498192

he offered advise for both 2 days and a week in London for a first time visitor that you should read.

Elaine, I just did a search and Ben last posted on 6/20 on a thread on Hungary.
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:38 AM

thanks mclaurie, it's funny how good people can be notable by their absence sometimes.
Jun 25th, 2004, 05:53 AM
ron

Ben may be relatively inactive here, but is still active on The Thorn Tree, having lasted visited there about 10 hours ago.

Search this Thread