Reload this Page >

For Ben Haines : walking itinerary in London

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 11:59 AM
clairobscur

Well....Hoping Ben Haines will read this question :<BR><BR>You posted a proposed walking itinerary in London some months ago on another board (lonelyplanet). I copied/past it, but I'm totally unable to find it now. Would you still have this itinerary and could you post it again?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance...

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 01:01 PM
Duane

Ben was nice enough to send the email to me with an entire walking itnerary to London. I have just forwarded his email to your email address listed. It looks wonderful!<BR><BR>Duane

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Ben Haines

Well, that is an easy one. To the e-mail copy of this message I attach the note you are thinking of. Welcome to Lonon. Though why you flatter us by coming over from Paris, the capital of civilsation, I do not know.<BR><BR>Ben Haines

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Jack

Would you be oh so kind as to send it on to me as well. We will be there for Christmas and New Years and have a huge folder of posts from this great board including where to get the best fish and chips! Thanks

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 01:16 PM
Patricia

I would like very much to have a copy of a London walking tour.Planning a May trip. Thank you very much.

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 01:22 PM
joel

I would also appreciate an e-mail copy. We'll be going in June. Thanks so much!

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 02:18 PM
barbara

Could I also have a coopy of the walking itinerary. Thank you.

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Mary Rivers

Ben - Could I also trouble you for a copy?<BR><BR>Thanks

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 03:04 PM
Ben Haines

I do like the multiple mailing facility of e mail, and it vwas easy to send easch of you a copy.<BR><BR>Please write again if I can help further. For example, I have just polished up the latest copy of my list of free public lectures: please write and say wehen you will be in town if you would like a copy.<BR><BR>Ben Haines

Old Oct 13th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Bhakti

Ben, I shall go to London next end December, may I also get copy of your walking itinerary. Thank you.<BR>

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 04:36 AM
Ric

I am leaving for London on Wednesday and would love a copy....thanks!

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 04:47 AM
Lisa

Could I please have a copy of the London walking itinerary sent to me.

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 05:49 AM
Sandy

We will be in London beginning of Feb.<BR>I also would appreciate if you would email me a walking itinerary<BR><BR>Thanks so Much

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 06:38 AM
rick

Ben,<BR>One more request for your walking tour. <BR>Thanks !

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 07:36 AM
Jennie

I would love a copy of the walking tour. Going to London in the spring.<BR><BR>Thanks so much!<BR>Jennie

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Audrey

Ben, I would also like a copy of the walking tour if you could e-mail it to me. We are arriving in London (Gatwick) the third week in November, staying for 4 days or so and taking a train to Swansea, Wales to see our son who is studying there for this semester. We are taking two sons, ages 20 & 17. Any suggestions on accommodations while in London?

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 08:33 AM
geri

Ben: Here's another request for a copy of your walking tour. Planning on visiting your fair city in the spring along with several family members who have not been to Great Britain. Thank you very much.

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 08:40 AM
Sandy

Ben, we're certainly keeping you busy e-mailing! Could you please send me a walking tour of London. We'll be there 3 days after our Constellation cruise. You have been so helpful with my EuroStar questions, I can't wait to receive the walking tour. Sandy

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Thyra

Dear Ben, hate to bother you, but could you send me a copy as well. My husband and I are leaving for London in February and would love to have access to your wonderful knowledge... thanks very much.

Old Oct 14th, 2002, 08:53 AM
Sandy

Top of the morning to ya Ben!<BR><BR>I too would love a copy. My husband and I will be going acroos the pond in March. Do you have a web site? This could be great...You could be the next Rick Steeves. I can see it now, Big Ben's Adventures in London!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -