Reload this Page >

Lisbon Restaurants

Search

Lisbon Restaurants

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 12:24 AM
Angela

Lisbon Restaurants

My parents are treating me to a trip to Lisbon in October, and I'd like to repay their kindness by taking them to a nice restauant. They enjoy the 'finer' type of 'gourmet' restaurant!! Can you give me some ideas please of what you consider to be the best, irreleant of cost?? I especially like a nice view!<BR><BR>Many thanks<BR><BR>Angela<BR>

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 12:40 AM
Teresa

Angela, if you parents like gourmet couisine you can take them to the Hotel do Guincho, a member of Relais et Chateaux,an ancient fortress in Guincho, near Cascais, some 30 minutes drive from Lisbon and with a wonderful sea view. I am Portuguese so, if you need more information , feel free to ask.

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 02:00 AM
Graziella

Hi Teresa, I have been several times in beautiful Portugal, however I have seldom flown directly, which airliner has good offers and is reliable.?<BR><BR>I have flown TAP many times from Lisbon to Madrid or to Paris...how does it fare in your opinion to fly from the US? Thank you.

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 03:55 AM
topper

topping for angela

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 04:09 AM
Teresa

Graziella, unfortunately, right now I don't know if TAP air fares to the US are lower than other airlines. It's been some years I don't travel to the US. Maybe you should check the Continental and Tap websites to see the actual fares. The website for TAP is www.tap.pt<BR>Wish you best of luck.