Reload this Page >

KUSADASI TO RHODES?

Search

KUSADASI TO RHODES?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 11:52 AM
John

KUSADASI TO RHODES?

Is there a direct ferry link from Kusadasi to Rhodes and if so how long does the trip take?<BR><BR>Cheers

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 12:00 PM
fiona

I'm fairly certain there isn't. They have one to Samos though. If you want to go to Rhodes you can go from Bodrum which is approx 2 hours from Kusadasi.(Just don't mention your trip to any locals you happen to make friends with- it met with deafening silence when we did!!)

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 12:31 PM
EP

No, there is no direct ferry Kusadasi-Rhodes. Like Fiona said, the ferry from Kusadasi goes to Samos. And the ferry from Bodrum goes to Kos. If you want a direct ferry to Rhodes, you´ll have to go to Marmaris.

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 12:37 PM
fiona

Sorry for the wrong info! we went to Kos from Bodrum but I mistakenly thought that there were ferries to Rhodes as well. Good job EP replied!! For your info, I found Kos Town to be quite similar to Rhodes Town- both have their castles for example and both have some lovely streets to wander through. There were more things of historical interest in Kos however.

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 04:17 PM
abc

YES There is ferry from BODRUM to RHODOS<BR>But you have to book before go to Bodrum. Also if you go to Marmaris you can go to RHODOS. If you go to Marmaris here is the Travel Agency ONLY TRAVEL AGENCY SELLS TICKETS<BR>http://www.yesil-marmaris.com/<BR>I don't have Bodrum Agency SORRY BUT I can give you phone numbers of office you can call them.<BR>252 is the BODRUM CITY CODE<BR>then you can dial<BR>Express Lines: 316 4067 OR<BR><BR>Bodrum Ferryboat: 316 0882 <BR><BR>I am sure that you can get some informations about your ferry to RHODOS<BR><BR><BR>ABC

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 09:34 PM
fiona

thanks abc! I really thought I'd given John the wrong advice.Glad to see I wasn't imagining the ferry!

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 09:36 AM
abc

TO:fiona ([email protected])<BR><BR>You are welcome. Don't worry, everybody can do the same mistake<BR><BR>ABC

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 12:15 PM
doug

I'm sure there is a bodrum-rhoes ferry though believe only during high season.