Kinder eggs

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 07:58 AM
fyi

Kinder eggs

People on this website lament that these are not available in the States. However, I think I bought some in the US at a gourmet/European food store. (Never bought them in Europe, so I can't be sure.) These protected against injury (choking) by putting the toy in a plastic capsul (inside the egg). I was disappointed by the toys, though, which were American (Tweety and Bugs Bunny). Didn't expect much, but was hoping for something different than US cartoon characters.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 08:01 AM
xx

Those must have been the meaner eggs.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 08:15 AM
HumptyDumpty

Can't we all just get along.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 08:50 AM
fyi

Your responses are a hoot!

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 11:37 AM
Egg Lover

I have bought a lot of those eggs from various European countries over the last few years. The toys have always been different, and I have never gotten an American toy in them. Maybe that is the "surprise." Anyway, don't lose hope, there are lots of eggs with other different toys.

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 01:04 PM
Jinx

This is eggsactly the kind of eggocentric debate we don’t need on this site. I find it eggstremely distasteful when people get all eggcited over some silly little something like this, then cast the yoke of debate on the rest of us. This is a perfect eggsample of what’s wrong with travel in general and I find it eggceptionally distasteful to the point that I wish some of you had been eggsicuted while still in the nest, or had just deemed it best to have eggsited from this site altogether. Frankly I've had enough of your eggsistential blathering. I know I might come off as over-eggcited concerning this matter but I eggcel at eggsasperation, I eggsalt at eggsageration and I insist on eggsamining every detail and to eggcise nonsense from what is importat, whether it be the eggschange rate of a country or other eggsamples that I might eggsamine. I have always eggsibited such behavior to the point of eggshaustion and hope to be eggsonerated from this eggsplosive eggposal with great eggspidition. Some might find my affliction eggsotic or eggsogenous and want to eggsorcise it from me with eggspidition, as an eggsplosive eggsponant, to eggsposulate and eggspound their own point of view.
Whew! Enough, already! I’m eggsausted!
Eggsit, stage right.