Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Is There a Small Airline from Spain to Paris?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 06:13 PM
Marcia

Does anyone know if there is a small airline that flys from southern Spain (Andalucian region) to Paris? My daughter-in-law wants to fly to Paris for New Years & said the airfare on the "name" airlines was very expensive...about what we'd pay to go from the states to Paris. Any help would be appreciated.

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Carla

I would also be interested...will be in Southern Spain in December & then we would like to fly to Paris. Anyone have an answer? (something like Ryanair)

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 06:36 PM
Rex

I think that here is not, currently. But there are numerous choices to get to London - - and from there, several inexpensive choices to fly back across the channel to France.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 06:43 PM
StCirq

I have no idea which of these airlines is flying where in Europe - I've just been keeping a list of the new cheapie airlines - but try Buzz, RyanAir, EuropebyAir, and EasyJet.

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Love

Try this:<BR>www.aerfares.com<BR>and you will find out if there is a budget airline between the 2 cities.

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 07:43 PM
Maribel

Marcia,<BR>So far as I can tell, only the biggies, Iberia and Air France offer non-stop service from Malaga or Sevilla (southern Spain's busiest airports) to Paris. AirEuropa offers connecting service, through Madrid, from Malaga to Paris. The cheapie carriers, Buzz, Ryan Air, , etc. don't fly the Malaga-Paris, Seville-Paris route.

Old Aug 24th, 2002, 10:09 PM
up

up, for Marcia<BR>