How to buy scrovegni chapel tickets?

Oct 13th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Original Poster

How to buy scrovegni chapel tickets?

We're leaving for Europe tomorrow and wil be in Padua 10/26. I've been trying to buy tickets for the Scrovegni Chapel at Cappella degli Scrovegni - Information on Ticket Reservation but haven't been able to master the website. So far as I can tel the TripAdvisor site that advertises tickets for the chapel only has al day tickets from Venice. If you've succeeded in geting tickets, please let me how you did it.
Joe
Oct 13th, 2018, 07:34 PM

>>> haven't been able to master the website.
>>> If you've succeeded in geting tickets, please let me how you did it.
It is very difficult for someone else to help you with just these vague statements. Where are you having problem "mastering" the website?
At the site you posted, there is "ON-LINE BOOKING" link at the bottom. Clicking that you are asked what type of tickets to buy, then decide on date and hour, and so on. So where are you having a problem?
Oct 13th, 2018, 07:49 PM

If all else fails we were able to just walk up and get tickets for a couple hours later the same day when we visited in June. Obviously that would be the last resort, but if you're not able to get them online you might try it... or maybe your hotel can get them for you.
Oct 15th, 2018, 05:27 AM

We were in Padua in 2015 and just walked over to the church and bought tickets for the tour. We had to wait about 30 minutes for the tour to begin and this was in July.

Buon viaggio,

Search this Thread