How do I get a PIN?

Old May 25th, 2001, 03:08 PM
Paule

How do I get a PIN?

I missed something somewhere, but I would love to have a Fodor's pin, too! How do I get one?
thanks, Paule

Old May 25th, 2001, 04:37 PM
Lauren

If they have anymore, I wouldn't mind one either.

When I read the title of this thread, however, I thought you were speaking about a PIN number. I was about to tell you to go to your bank. LOL

Old May 25th, 2001, 05:33 PM
Art

Hi Paule, this was a thread posted by Fodors Editors a few weeks ago saying that they were going to have a lapel pin available for those who signed up for it. They only had the signup for a couple of days. (Interesting that some idiots claimed that it was a fraudulent post by Rex).

Old May 25th, 2001, 07:01 PM
tiredofdefenders

Art, can not imagine why anyone would have thought that! I believe he cried Wolf once too often!

Old May 26th, 2001, 05:50 AM
Paule

Thanks, Art, for explaining. I'm so disappointed though-- Fodor's, if you're "listening", how about another chance to sign up?
Lauren, I thought the same thing when I originally saw the pin messages, so I ignored the thread.
Paule

Old May 26th, 2001, 09:20 PM
Jon

It sounds like there are lots of pins to be found on the floors of post offices coast to coast. Keep an eye open for one next time you're standing in line to buy stamps.
j.

Old May 27th, 2001, 05:03 AM
Doug

I was wondering why my fellow mail carriers were all wearing those lovely pins. I thought they suddenly developed an interest in European travel rather than gun collecting.

Old May 27th, 2001, 11:45 AM
xxx

Oh Doug and Jon, you're breaking my heart!

Still pinless in SF

Old May 27th, 2001, 01:40 PM
cr

I definitely missed something too! I wasn't able to check into this site for a little while, and since I've returned I've realized I had missed the post regarding 'the pin'! I recall something about it previously--but that was something just mentioned casually by the people posting here--on how to recognize other Fodorites when travelling. I'm travelling to Italy (first-time to Italy....for our honeymoon) this summer and would also like to have a pin and would find it interesting to bump into other Fodorites. If they are still available, please let me know and count me in! Thanks!