hotels in Spain decsions

Sep 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Original Poster

hotels in Spain decsions

golderb
just now
Help with decisions! .2 active seniors need a Granada hotel for 2 nights November8-10. really liked casa Marisca but there seem to be no rooms for the nights we need. Tentatively staying at Palacio des Navas or Paraga Siete but also considering Casa 1800. We thought there might be a cheaper alternative. We basically want a good location (most important), decent sized quiet rooms. reasonable priced breakfast or included would be a plus. And helpful staff.

Also, looking for 4 nights in Seville. tentatively staying at Hotel Becquer. Same thing as above.
And 2 nights in Madrid with very little time so location possibly near the train station (possibly going to Toledo for part of a day)Leaving mid day by plane on last day so need to get to the airport efficiently.
Sep 12th, 2017, 03:47 PM

When I was in Madrid, I stayed at the Palace (a westin hotel), which was in an ideal location for seeing so much on foot - the Prado, the beautiful Retiro Park, the Caixa Forum (see Patrick Blanc's Vertical Garden wall!), and the Plaza d'espagne. With limited time, I recommend taking the hop-on,hop-off for a view of all Madrid and see the Royal Palace and the residential Salamanca District for a good restaurant. The good price at the Palace can often be obtained on Priceline.
Sep 14th, 2017, 12:31 PM

Have you looked at Hotel Guadalupe in Granada ? Many people here praise it. Right near the Alhambra.
Sep 14th, 2017, 12:46 PM

Have you asked Casa Marisca directly, or just used 3rd sites for the information? Unforutunately, two months out means many lodgings are sold out. Can't recommend as I have apartments in both cities.
Sep 17th, 2017, 12:33 PM

On May 2016 we stayed at Hotel Carmen in Granada. We thought it was in a perfect location and the bus station to the Alhambra not far from it.
Hotel Carmen
Calle Acera del Darro, 62

In Seville we stayed at
Hotel America
Pl. del Duque de la Victoria, 9, 41002 Sevilla

We enjoyed both very much
In Madrid we stayed at Hotel Amador de los Ríos
C/ Amador de los Ríos, 3, 28010 Madrid
Was really exceptional with very helpful stuf but not near the train station.
Sep 17th, 2017, 01:11 PM

Same as quilting : I just book a hotel direct that had no availability for a night next month.