Reload this Page >

hotel therese in Paris

Search

hotel therese in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2002, 01:37 PM
gina r.

hotel therese in Paris

Is anyone familiar with this hotel? It is owned by the same people who own Hotel Verneuil.<BR>Thank you,<BR>Gina

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 08:49 PM
gigi

please, I'd like to know, too.

Old Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:26 PM
emily

We just returned from France, and spent 3 nights at the Hotel Therese. Since I haven't been to Paris in 15 years, I can't offer comparisons to other Parisian hotels. We found the hotel's central location excellent for sightseeing during the day, but it's not where you'd stay for any nightlife. The streets are empty in the evenings and at night. Hotel staff was pleasant and rather formal, and rooms were nicely appointed but small. The front of the hotel is under construction, but I would imagine that would be completed soon. Hope this is helpful.

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:34 AM
Fred

I've had no reviews of it as the Therese but it was formerly the Regency Opera. Location is next to Palais Royal gardens which is fine. Here's what people said about it then:<BR>Regence Opera Hotel (3 star right bank)<BR>Fairly old hotel<BR>rooms vary considerably in size as do furnishings<BR>modest hotel<BR>clean and comfortable<BR>For more Paris information go to www.anamericaninparis.com

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 08:57 PM
Pete

http://www.hoteltherese.com/