Hotel St Saverin in Paris.

Jun 19th, 2002, 03:52 PM
Mike

Hotel St Saverin in Paris.

This hotel is in a great location, but does it have A/C and included breakfest. Also, what is the price of a double per night?

Thanks for your response.

Jun 19th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Julie

There are two hotels with the words St. Severin in their names. One is the Parc St. Severin. I do not know the name of the other for certain. We stayed at the Parc St. Severin on the rue de la Parchemenarie, just off Blvd. St. Germain. Rates were $105 and 168 per double pre night. I do not recall if that included freakfast and if they had air conditioning. Hope others can provide that info and not confuse you between the two hotels.

Jun 19th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Diana

The other is Europe St Severin on the corner of Rue St Severin and Rue de la Harpe. Their web site is at http://www.hoteleurope.net/. Per the web site, price is 115-130 euros (I had a single at 84 euros). Breakfast was not included in the price. I was there in April and don't know about the air conditioning -- I didn't need it so didn't even pay attention. You could email them and ask. I really liked this hotel and plan to stay there again but others might find it noisy due to the location. Easy Internet is only two doors away if you like to check email, etc., while on travel.

Jun 20th, 2002, 05:14 AM
Susie Q

The Parc St. Severin has some a/c rooms. The double I had was but my niece's single was not. At the time I stayed there (a few years ago) the breakfast was not included, but I remember it as being very reasonable. I have their fax # as 01 43 54 70 71.
Susie Q

Jun 20th, 2002, 10:20 AM
karen

We just stayed at the Europe St. Severin a few weeks ago and we liked it very much. Our room was on the back of the hotel, so it was very quiet. Yes, there is airconditioning. There's also a little bakery on the corner where we ate breakfast everyday. The hotel is right near the St. Michel metro stop..a great advantage. Let me know if you need more details.

Jun 21st, 2002, 09:34 AM
CB

We stayed at the Parc St Severin in May and had a wonderful time. The rooms -- though small-- were very comfortable and clean. It was in a great location and I can't rave about the staff enough -- THey were wonderful -- especially Beatrice.