Reload this Page >

Hotel Morgana in Rome

Search

Hotel Morgana in Rome

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11th, 2002, 06:14 PM
Nikki

Hotel Morgana in Rome

Hello there. Has anyone stayed at Hotel Morgana in Rome? If so, how was it as far as cleanliness, hospitality, economy and location?<BR><BR>Thanks alot,<BR>Nikki

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 07:55 AM
Allex

I stayed at the Hotel Morgana in Rome two years ago. The location is great if you want to be close to the train station (which we did). However the immediate surroundings aren't the best for walking around and sightseeing. The hotel is a short walk from the train station, so it was perfect for a two night stay before taking the train to Tuscany and for another night upon returning from Tuscany. The rooms had recently been renovated and were clean, as were the bathrooms. The rooms tend to be on the small side...in fact the hotel is pretty small as well. However for the price we paid (I think about US$100 w/tax and breakfast) I thought it was a really good deal. If you're looking for a charming neighborhood and a central location, then you might want to look elsewhere. But if you're looking for an economical, nice and clean place to stay near the train station, then the Morgana fits the bill.

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 11:02 AM
Eileen

Hi Nikki,<BR><BR>I was interested in your message. I will be staying at the Hotel Morgana on Friday night (16 Agosto) for the first time. The reply you had confirmed my assessment - clean, convenient and affordable.<BR>Are you staying there soon as well?<BR><BR>ArrivederLa,<BR>Eileen

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 11:50 AM
Nikki

Hello Eileen,<BR><BR>I don't plan to arrive there until September but I get a good feeling about this one. The only down side I've heard about this hotel is that its a long walk from the true tourist neigborhoods; just not much to see or do in the immediate area. however, being so close to the train is a plus. Well, good lick if you decide. I'll look for your response.<BR><BR>Have fun,<BR>Nikki

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 05:07 PM
msa

Several years ago our travel agent tried to book us there but they were already full. Another friend did stay there and she said it was fine. Nice, clean, etc. We stayed not too far from there, the Hotel Miami, and even with children we walked to all the tourist spots without a problem. Hope some of this helps