Hotel in Rome in November

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will be in Rome for three nights in the middle of November. I stayed many years ago in a hotel near the Spanish Steps and remember that as a nice area. Is this still a recommended place to stay? If so, what specific hotels can you recommend?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 07:56 AM

You need to give us your budget, what type of hotel you are looking for, requirements before people can offer realistic suggestions.
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 08:23 AM

www.fontanellaborghese.com/en/

We stayed here a few years ago and will be returning in September. It is near the Spanish steps.
Old Jul 17th, 2013, 09:19 AM

Agree you need to provide a budget and expectations for amenities for people to be truly helpful.
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 02:36 AM

Of course Spanish Steps is a nice area: you are in the center of the center of the downtown core. But not for this it may be preferable in absolute. As for me I do not like the crowd and I'd rather not have to move at night to walk to cafes and restaurants. Downtown you'll probably be catched in tourist restaurants, because the most trendy are in Ostiense and Testaccio area. http://www.abitarthotel.com/ Abitart Hotel is a great place to stay, close to Piramide subway. Have a nice trip.
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 03:25 AM

Hi,

Spanish steps is one of the best areas in Italy to find an accommodation which perfectly caters to your trip. If you are looking for a good accommodation near the Spanish steps The Villa Spalletti Trivelli is a nice option. I personally stayed at the hotel and found it suitable in all aspects.
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 03:41 AM
WWK

I agree that we need your budget to be helpful. My favorite hotel in Rome is ALBERGO DEL SENATO, but it can be mid-high range in terms of price. The hotel is excellent and has an unbeatable location ( it's right in the historical center, just across from The Pantheon) for exploring Rome.